Sunday, July 10, 2005

What goes on in my head when I'm doing dishes?

1) Draft emails. Not ones addressed to myself, but real ones, to real people.
2) Worry about the big problems in life.
3) Worry about the little problems in life.
4) Sing songs.
5) Imagine future conversations to take place in the future.
6) Draft blog entries that I type out later on. Like this one.

At the house that I lived in long long ago, there was a triptych mirror in the bathroom. When the two opposite faces of the mirror were flipped out so that they faced each other, the mirrors endlessly reflected off of each other. Sticking your hand in between the mirror yielded hundreds of reflections of your hand, both the palm and back, because it reflected off of both mirrors. I liked to pretend that you could reach into infinity.

On a sadder note, I haven't got pictures to post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home