Book List
Books to read over the summer (Feel free to add to the list!):
Flowers for Algernon
Choke
Stranger than Fiction
Haunted
Naked
Barrel Fever
Complications
Les Mis (?)
It hasn't yet hit me how demanding summer academics can be. I hope it does soon, cuz it'll get real difficult, real soon.
On another note, surviving quite nicely with a rice cooker and ample culinary supplies. That, and eating out about four times out of the past six days.
I still have absolutely no idea how to make curry. Why oh why do a bunch of recipes call for yogurt? Eww. Oh well, back to googling recipes.
In related news, the the curcumin in curry - and turmeric, which has also found company, along with curry, in my ever growing spice rack... well, not so much a rack, more like a menagerie - slows down the effects of alzheimer's.

2 Comments:
I'm no curry expert, but I suspect that the yogurt is supposed to be a low-fat substitute for coconut milk. Resist! Coconut milk is fatty but goooood.
you don't need yoghurt to make curry! i make curry alllll the time with just curry sauce from the jar and lots and lots of coconut milk because it is so good. the curry in the jar already has coconut milk in it, but you should add more because you want to really taste it! i love coconut! this is why i will die early.
sorry i know we're supposed to hang out! i'll give you a call after my mouth heals!
Post a Comment
<< Home