As Deep As A Rain Puddle

Carry an umbrella, and make sure you have rain boots. It's gonna get muddy.

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Feelin' Fine.

posted by David at 1:26 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links


  • Google
    UCLA
    Facebook
    Bruinlife
    RSS (not the site feeder)
    AXE
    Peo's Blogger
    Ellen's Xanga
    Mindy's Blog
    The Underwear Drawer
    Julia's blog
    Mark's LJ
  • Previous Posts

    • I love the term "touching base". It's a word that ...
    • So... you're saying that our dinnerware is based o...
    • I'm always afraid that my emails sound too ... uti...
    • Oh! Tell me... where I found this quote, and you'l...
    • The difference between philosophers and scientists...
    • A Waking Life kind of moment
    • I have leather pants =D
    • Random picture of the dayI liked the way that the ...
    • Spurts of (Dis)Wisdom
    • I want that map!

    About Me

    Name: David
    Location: San Francisco/Los Angeles, CA

    View my complete profile

    Powered by Blogger