As Deep As A Rain Puddle

Carry an umbrella, and make sure you have rain boots. It's gonna get muddy.

Saturday, June 11, 2005

So... you're saying that our dinnerware is based off of the tenets of free love?


Too cute.









posted by David at 9:17 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links


  • Google
    UCLA
    Facebook
    Bruinlife
    RSS (not the site feeder)
    AXE
    Peo's Blogger
    Ellen's Xanga
    Mindy's Blog
    The Underwear Drawer
    Julia's blog
    Mark's LJ
  • Previous Posts

    • I'm always afraid that my emails sound too ... uti...
    • Oh! Tell me... where I found this quote, and you'l...
    • The difference between philosophers and scientists...
    • A Waking Life kind of moment
    • I have leather pants =D
    • Random picture of the dayI liked the way that the ...
    • Spurts of (Dis)Wisdom
    • I want that map!
    • Prepare yourselves for strange things
    • Doing a line...

    About Me

    Name: David
    Location: San Francisco/Los Angeles, CA

    View my complete profile

    Powered by Blogger