As Deep As A Rain Puddle

Carry an umbrella, and make sure you have rain boots. It's gonna get muddy.

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Studying for Session A finals


I've always said... people do the strangest things while studying for finals. Summer is no exception.

posted by David at 9:32 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links


  • Google
    UCLA
    Facebook
    Bruinlife
    RSS (not the site feeder)
    AXE
    Peo's Blogger
    Ellen's Xanga
    Mindy's Blog
    The Underwear Drawer
    Julia's blog
    Mark's LJ
  • Previous Posts

    • It's been a while
    • Never odd or even
    • Murder for a jar of red rum
    • I think I'll be good for the rest of the summer. N...
    • What goes on in my head when I'm doing dishes? 1) ...
    • I remember back in the second grade, when our teac...
    • Book List
    • Feelin' Fine.
    • I love the term "touching base". It's a word that ...
    • So... you're saying that our dinnerware is based o...

    About Me

    Name: David
    Location: San Francisco/Los Angeles, CA

    View my complete profile

    Powered by Blogger