Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Can't wait till...

Can't wait till....
-End of class tomorrow, because for some strange reason, I've had the urge to make more chocolate covered strawberries (see one of them previous entries for pictures). Oh, and I can make them look all nice and everything, cuz I have white chocolate now. Yay!
-Friday, cuz leaving to go to Big Bear for the weekend. Could use a weekend away. I hear it's freaky weather up there though.
-End of session C. Wait, nevermind. Session C is easy.
-Sept. 16th. Going home! For a couple of days anyway. After that, moving back into the dorms on the 21st.

There's so much I want to do when I get home....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

BWAHAHA... finally found your blog after like YEARS of looking (ie, .863 minutes). i was hoping to see a long entry on BIG BEAR... so dont disappoint me anymore n WRITE ONE.

or i will spam you. anonymously. cuz i CAN.

- anon e. mouse

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home