Monday, August 09, 2004

Pictures of food and other stuff.

So, this is the kind of food that I've been making all summer long:



Yes, rice and chicken and vegetables. Sometimes fried rice too. But a couple of days ago, I came up with the genius idea of making chocolate covered strawberries. Like this:


Yes, I take a lot of pictures of food. Maybe I should take pictures of people. But that would seem weird, wouldn't it? How about I take pictures with people? Anyone want to take a picture with me? Oh my, I'm odd.


Oh! Some people have already seen something like this, but it's really cool. Everyone has a blindspot on each eye. So here's the trick. Close your right eye, and with your left eye, look directly at the right dot. Focus on it (yes, the right dot only), and then slowly lean your head toward the monitor. At some point, probably when your eye is between 4 to 8 inches from the monitor, you should notice that the left dot will disappear. Freaky, no? In order to test the right eye, close your left eye, and with your right eye, focus on the left dot. Lean in, and the right dot will disappear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home