Thursday, October 27, 2005

Oh so fucked up

No, I’m not drunk. It’s 8:07 in the morning, what are you nuts? Although, I’ve always wondered if this is how it feels. Well, I’ve been up for close to 24 hours now. No naps, nothing. My brain stopped working about 8 hours ago. I can’t remember what happened yesterday. Or I can, but it seems like a distant memory.

Got out of work at 7:17 am. Walking back toward the apartment, the line for the 7:30 sale was starting to build up, and it was 7:23. I thought, what the hell, why not. So I stood in line, and watched the crowd of women storm the bargain tables. Holy crap. That’s all I have to say about that.

Made it out alive. If you could call it that. I might go back later today to pick up one of those leather portfolio thingies. Or wait until the 33% employee thing. Either way, when I get up, I’ll be feeling a lot more tired than I am right now. Should I just not sleep then?

I think I’ll delete this post after I regain my sanity. Or… if. It also might be fun to save… just to see what david is like when he is completely out of his mind.

One more thing… walking back up the hill to head home, I noticed a larger than normal number of people wearing their UCLA sweatshirts. That’s fine and all, but it’s got me thinking. If you can call it thinking. With so much choice as to what clothing to wear, we all tend toward the same items. Like sheep. Those grey UCLA sweatshirts…seriously, of all the people I passed coming back, a fourth of them were wearing their ucla sweatshirts.

Getting progressively more tired as I get closer in proximity to the bed. Sleepiness is a power function with respect to R, R being the absolute value of the distance between you and the bed. But can R be negative? I dunno. Unless R is a vector. But that would mean that Sleepiness is a vector. Yes, sleepiness is indeed a vector. And it’s pointing toward my bed. Mmmm, bed….

From the massive crowd of little women (who were mighty pushy and shove-y), I managed to grab two sweatshirts. Too tired to care what they look like, as long as they don’t have shit like “Bruin Mom” plastered all over it. I think it’s one of those deals where you gotta grab a shitload of shirts, take them to a corner, then fish them in a pond. Hey, look, green!

Oh god, there’s an earthquake. No, I think that really was an earthquake. National Geological Website Thingy… Go! Tell me that I’m not hallucinating

Wait… go back up two or three lines. Fish them in a pond? I actually typed that…. What the?! Wow… what I meant to say was that you gotta take them to a corner and sort through them.

Never no not ever.

Q.E.D.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home