I have a secret lover, and his name is Allen. Allen Wrench. Junior.
Allen and I get along great, but today we kind of got into a fight. He wouldn't put my furniture together, so I stuffed him into my tool kit and put him in the closet.
Last couple of days have been just putting together furniture. Desks, dressers, bookshelves, oh my. Despite what some people say, it's really fun. It's a bit of work, and it's sometimes frustrating. Like when something you build in the living room won't fit through the door to get into the bedroom, so you have to disassemble, take the parts inside and then reassemble (grrr), but in the end I think it's all worth it to see screws and wooden boards become something... dare I say, magical? Pictures will go up when I take them. This shit is bananas.
That's right.
Bananas.
B-A
N-A
N-A
S
Bananas.
Speaking of tall yellow fruit, I saw Bryan yesterday. His floor already looks amazing, and he is going to make a great RA on A3.
Wait a sec. That tall yellow fruit thing was mean. Sorry. What I meant to say was:
Last Sunday, just before moving back, Jasmine and I ran the Jamba Juice Bananaman Chase. Beat 3 bananas! They were probably the three pity bananas that everyone beats, I dunno. And then, lots of goodies, sweet. Here is the bananaman boss:


And... Cowman! er... cows are females, so... cowgirl?

By the way, isn't that the cowpals cow? Jenn?
Finally, drove back Sunday night, which happened to be the night of the Mid-Autumn festival, the night of the year that the moon is brightest:

Ok, so it's not a great picture, but it's cool, isn't it?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home