Diving in head first whether the water is ten feet deep or three.
So this entire quarter, nay, this entire year, I've been thinking...
...Yes, a rarity, huh?
Hmm, what was I saying? Oh yes, I've been thinking about taking a double major... in econ. Maybe this has been a long time coming, and believe me, I'm not about to switch majors altogether, no no no. But I looked on the econ department website and it turns out that I have about 80% of the premajor requirements done. Amazing, huh? I mean, all I'd have to do is take Econ 11. Everything else I think I can petition out of. That would leave just 8 classes to take for the major. Is it just me, or are the requirements for North Campus really that much more lax than for South Campus? Of course, this is not to say that the major is easier. Maybe the upper divs are just filled with 20 page term papers.

2 Comments:
Minoring in accounting would be more fun than majoring in econ. Econ has crappy teachers. But! If you do double major take McDevitt. Stick with him and you'll LOVE econ. I promise. He's great. He wears big glasses like me.
-quina
hi david!
i haven't seen you online in the longest time and you never update your blog anymore and your fans are all really sad and then i started to worry...are your lungs ok?
write back soon.
-mindy. quina. mindy quina.
Post a Comment
<< Home