Tuesday, February 15, 2005

This is why I love RSS

There's never a dull moment. And I love it when we go on strange tangents, be it at our meetings, or via email threads. Like this one:

-chiyo:
gosh do i love rss.

so! THEME DORM DINNER tomorrow...!
(i was gonna say tomorrow 'night'.. but 4:45pm doesnt really count as night, now does it?)

yup yup, ya heard me! FOUR FORTY FIVE!! we shall meet in de neve plaza, and dont worry all you simply silly swipeless souls (wow. i just tried saying that 5x fast. toughy! *cheeky grin*)... yall shall be swiped! any questions feel free to holler! if an meal-plan-less soul is gonna be late, thats fine, just make sure you let a swiper know so that we can be expecting you. : )

*happy tear* gawrsh, i love ya guys. ^_____^
<3 <3 <3 <3 gracey

-Peo:
What's DeNeve's theme? Rieber's is Asian Fever (snicker), but it shall be
good.

peo!

-Me:
Oh gosh... Asian Fever? That sounds like some cheesy porno. Then again, DeNeve is Pacific Rim, and that doesn't sound much better.


-Poor innocent Rachel:
okay, i dunno what weirdness YOU watch, but how do you get "cheesy
porn" out of "asian fever" and "pacific rim" ????

i'd like to add that covel is south american ... i don't know what
punchline they're using, but it's probably "brazilian bongo" or
something like that. haha.


-Brian:
Wow, david, that was hardcore scandelous... I HOPE not many others on eboard
get the second pun!!!

My impressions of David's innocence are totally shattered!

B


-Rachel again:
waaait a second...i only got one scandalous allusion...what's the
second one?
my guess would be pacific rim, cuz he said that doesn't sound
better...but i don't get it....

waaaaaah! someone enlighten me!


-ClockworkTangelo chimes in:
You don't wanna know rachel, trust me.... rofl, great one though, david


-Brian:
Not going anywhere NEAR that one.


-Brian:
David claims he didn't even mean it! But wow.
B


*I really didn't!*


-Brian:
Hahahahahahahaha funniest spam thread EVER!!!!


-Brian a fourth time:
LMAO LMAO.

ziGGYbiScUit: the only thing that comes to mind is the pacific "rim of fire"
the volcanoes, you know? but that's not gross ...




o LUNY pie (11:06:08 PM): i dont' GET it
o LUNY pie (11:06:10 PM): TELL ME
Davidl1114 (11:06:40 PM): I'm not sure i get it either
Davidl1114 (11:08:22 PM): I kinda get it, but I'm not sure if it
Davidl1114 (11:08:27 PM): if it's what I'm thinking
o LUNY pie (11:10:25 PM): well it's obviously sexual
Davidl1114 (11:11:54 PM): I think you should ask brian to explain




-Peo:
I DON'T GEEEEET IT. I sorta get the Asian Fever, but me and my innocent
mind initially just thought about John and his yellow fever... but
something tells me something about pacific rim is worse. TELL ME. I know
what spumen is! I can handle it.

-Adam:
OOOH OOOH I know!!!! But I'm not telling. hehehe

Adam


-John:
o LUNY pie: oh my GOD.
o LUNY pie: that's not that bad
ClockworkTangelo: hahahha i know its not
ClockworkTangelo: we just dont want to corrrupt rachel
o LUNY pie: agreed
o LUNY pie: like seriously once you know about hot-carls... nothign
seems gross


Me:
Eh? what's a hot-carls? Now I'm confused. Someone tell me!!!
-David


-chiyo:
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY RSS SPAAAAAAAAAAAM

so yumma. you all crack me up baaaad. ^_____^v

ummm. i still say de neve. DE NEVE. yesssss yummmm yaaaay

mmmk i heart you all thx for the humor. even if i didnt understand
anything. david is dirty, but the rest of you (minus ruri) are dirtier.

oh how lovely you are.

<3 grace
..


-John:
Davidl1114: what's a hot-carls?
ClockworkTangelo: rofl
ClockworkTangelo: go look it up on urbandictionary.com
Davidl1114: eh?
ClockworkTangelo: its hot carl by the way
(pause while he looks it up on urbandictionary.com)
Davidl1114: eeeewwwww!!!!

btw, rachel, if you REALLY wanna know, go to that site and it's like
instant corruption

I hearby indemnify myself from anything that may happen as a result of
this email


-Adam:
OK people, don't blame me for corrupting anyone's innocence..but here
is the key.

www.urbandictionary.com

Use at your own risk. I wash my hands of this mess.

Adam


-Brian:
one of the top 10 RSS moments in my history, even if it's through email.

B


-Van (the spam grouch):
ME too, tell me what hot carls is and I'll tell u what pacific rim is ;)

Van


-Van again:
ADam wants me to tell brian that he's a dirty sanchez...

VAn(who already knew what a rim job was :))


-Grace:
I've had some bad experiences with that site.

*shudders*

i dont actually wanna go there now. thanks tho, adam, brian. you wackos.
(maybe when im older)


-John:
Dammit i actually just sent the exact same email as adam did just a
minute ago, but only replied to david by accident


-Adam:
Just to set the record straight, NOT from experience! *shudder*

Adam


-Brian:
Lol, who among us wasn't feverishly looking up all the stuff that we just
learned from each other? hilarious.
Brian


John:
look up houdini, that one's my favorite

"Abracadabra bitch!"


Grace:
I HAVENT LOOKED UP ANYTHING


yet



only cuz im working on some other stuff right now tho

and also cuz im an angel. and clean. and completely innocent?

ok. i think im done spamming.




not.


o this is awesome BLOSSOM! reminds me of last yr.... =]



<3 grace
..



-Brian:
Lol, despite the hilarity of the houdini, I think it's time to stop naming
one's. We're torturing the innocents among us!!!

Grace, we're not tooooo different from grace on campus, are we??? hehe jk of
course.

B


-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home