Wednesday, February 16, 2005

A moment to remember good times

Right now... this very moment...this is a good moment in my life. So ok, I didn't get any work done. In fact, I don't know what made tonight so great. Maybe it was hanging out with some of the greatest, funnest, funniest people I know. If I were to look back ten years from now, I would say that this is one of the highlights of my college days.

Funny though, all the while chatting with college friends, I was also talking with Kim, about high school. Sometimes I miss it. I really do. But like I said, this moment, this very moment is good. I don't think I want to give it up.

Still, I'd like to take a second to remember the rare moments that I still cherish. I don't think I keep in touch with very many of these people in the following pictures, and perhaps that is the saddest part, but who knows, there may still be time to remedy that. And so, here's to some good memories:






Whew! that felt rather cathartic. And with that, I leave you with some more recent pictures:



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seeing those Lowell picture makes me feel old and reminiscent and happy all at once. It's nice.

5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home