Sunday, December 05, 2004

Lost my marbles

So it's December, and I'm 19 now (as of 3 weeks ago). Feels so weird saying that... I guess when I finally get used to it, I'll already be 20. Thanksgiving is one week gone, and the quarter really feels like it's over. Time for Christmas shopping, but I hate shopping. Don't get me anything for Christmas.

Picture post, perhaps you can figure out what's going on:


View from the Getty. From such a beautiful place, even the smoggy city in the background has an eerie charm to it.


From our floor Night Out at the Grand Lux Cafe in the Beverley Center (this was actually about five weeks ago): Annie, Dalvin, Lauren, and Andrew. The menu was quite delicious. By the way, so was the food.


Floor Picture!


The roommates.


Uhm.... yeah... this a weird night. Four shadows in the night, lurking around campus, taking pictures in weird poses. Jen with her hand on the... mammary gland... fails to get out of the range of the shot.


Guess what Ian is touching?


Lauren in a rather interesting light.


This was about two days ago. Karaoke-ing. 'twas fun.


Benihana in Santa Monica after karaoke. Our chef didn't do too many tricks though.


Ermm...


Gift Exchange after coming back from our activities. Jasmine loves her egg yolk carpet. Hehe, how cute she is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home