As Deep As A Rain Puddle

Carry an umbrella, and make sure you have rain boots. It's gonna get muddy.

Friday, January 13, 2006


One fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish


The English say basil, we say basil.

Labels: Archive

posted by David at 1:01 AM

1 Comments:

Blogger Gracey said...

Americans say 'erb.' English say 'hhhherb.' Cuz there's an effin' H in it!!!

12:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Links


  • Google
    UCLA
    Facebook
    Bruinlife
    RSS (not the site feeder)
    AXE
    Peo's Blogger
    Ellen's Xanga
    Mindy's Blog
    The Underwear Drawer
    Julia's blog
    Mark's LJ
  • Previous Posts

    • It sucks to be you! (On Avenue Q)Sucks to be me! (...
    • In the name of all that is crappy...
    • Cheap Photoshop Trick
    • What kind of sicko freaks are out there?
    • "I'd like to have a boyfriend like you."I've heard...
    • In the midst of everyone studying for finals, I'm ...
    • People who can sing are hot.
    • "Also, robotic patients were able to have sexual i...
    • More crazy wall and sky writing
    • Although....

    About Me

    Name: David
    Location: San Francisco/Los Angeles, CA

    View my complete profile

    Powered by Blogger